Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Long Can You Sue For Malpractice For Virginia Can I Still Sue For Medical Malpractice?

Can I still sue for medical malpractice? - how long can you sue for malpractice for virginia

I had surgery performed later in the year 2004 and 1 weeks, landed in the hospital with sepsis. Doctors at the time could not understand why, but now in 2009, says the symptoms are from my back and my new doctor, it is caused by a surgical instrument left behind. Perhaps gauze. It's been 5 years ago, since the operation. If it is true, and I had left a surgical instrument behind him, can I complain, even if it was this time?

1 comment:

lauryn said...

I get back for a second opinion from a doctor. "Finally," Gaze is not a diagnosis or cause of action. The confirmation is a gauze. Medicine is still a young science, walk where the wrong things. People are sick and infections after surgery.

If so, a sample was sued without danger to the left. It is misconduct, the doctor should have been at its peak.
When you place the order without confirmation by the gauze and is not, then what is actually lost a lot of money in legal fees.
Like the other poster said, sepsis is difficult to determine the cause. 5 years later, a difficult case to prove, if there is a gauze.

Post a Comment