Monday, February 22, 2010

Aint No Surprise That You Turn Me On Lyrics Hi There Is A Song From My Childhood Dont Know Who Sings It Can You Help?

Hi there is a song from my childhood dont know who sings it can you help? - aint no surprise that you turn me on lyrics

The song is about a very old sisters Swing CD are the lyrics:

Come back to relax, instead of my friends
Cooling in a forest at an easy pace
Call for a man to ask about
Wana ask me what you say, I will teach you and
and then laughed coz he thinks he is lucky
I hope that was my surprise and asked him to shhhh
This is not my style i keep em wait a bit
oooh expecting a child until he is ready to
see what I can get romantic and Smoochy
turn off the lights I'm hell of a Hoochie
Beat a bit hard, but stick to kill the sound and gives it to me ....

Give me a body, so that you can enter

not the best title of the song, but brings back memories thanks to you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment